Monday, March 31, 2008

Hooked on Blogging

Hayley was right. This blogging is fun (and addictive) and adds an entire new dimension to my life- hooray! Anyway, I will keep it short today (cheers from the crowd) and just tell you all I worked all day on some bloggy text designs. Of course, they are just waiting for your viewing and buying pleasure at my bloggy cafepress shop. I have a few more designs in line, but I must go to bed now... Please tell me which ones you like best!

I do have enough energy to tell you all how I was looking for my big, blue glass bowl today to make the pasta. Couldn't find it. Was gazing out the window and I saw it outside, up the hill on the stone bench. Upon further inspection- it was full of muddy water and tadpoles. This is work by the same artist as jawbone in the laundry. I did put the tadpoles back in the pond before making dinner.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hayley is always right.

I'm so glad you're blogging, Margerie, or I wouldn't have gotten to "know" you so well (despite having edited your AFTER story).

Love the blogging designs!

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

Maybe not ALWAYS, but more often than not - as long as you don't ask Tim.

I like Bloggie Style (big surprise) and Forecast: Bloggy all day.

Very funny!