Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Simple Enough

Right? Taking the annual holiday kid photo for the Christmas cards.


Obviously I have parent heimers after an entire decade of kidhood. I was minimally prepared. Somehow each new session I think it is going to be easier than the last year.........
I did manage one good photo after small amounts of blood, sweat, tears and minor threats.

My back up plan was to use an old and somewhat embarrassing photo of the kids. So they can put it on their list of things I did wrong when they are in therapy. Some of my favorite contenders...




Merry Christmas from the Karate Kid Photokiller



Seasons Greeterings




Hark the Railroad Angels Sing.....




Deck the Halls with a Little Harmless Cross-Dressing



Not a Creature was stirring, not even a pissed off mouse (who's entire class had to be mice in the school play, much to his chagrin)




I'm Dreaming of a
Green-Haired Christmas



In the Christmas Spirit Already on the First Day of School







Jingle Bells, My Hair is in Swells, Mom Get the Brush








Silent Night Camping With Kids~ NOT!


Do You Hear What I Hear?



PEACE BE WITH ALL OF YOU DURING THIS CRAZY ASS HOLIDAY TIME!!

1 comment:

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

Oh that is freakin' funny!

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Maybe you should just draw the family and they can then be perfect! Perfect hair, perfect smiles, no spills on the outfits...