Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Multi-Tasking Manga Master

For those of you begging me to come up with some non-kid material~ tough. My School is Back in Session Break is not for another week.

Looking on dear five year-old daughter's desk this morning, I see she had out her mini-manga drawing book that Santa put in her stocking. Santa was not sure she would like it. But he wanted to be fair since her brothers got the same kits. She was the first to try it. Here are the included instructions. Her sketch is on the left.




I think she did pretty well, especially considering she used a ball-point pen. I told her how impressed I was and she said "Oh, that. I just did it real quick while I was sitting on the pot."

Talk about a casual artist......

1 comment:

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

OMG. I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Thanks for sharing. It's almost like I have kids too. She could be my daughter.