Thursday, February 19, 2009

So My Son























was practicing his cursive after school today. He is seven and full of energy. He can barely sit still. Eating for him is an experience in physics, texture, art and creative dance. For real. So when he said he was practicing his cursive ( you know, sitting sorta still for more than a split second), I must say I was shocked. When I saw that he practiced his cursive by writing me a poem, I immediately went into full mom-brag mode. So here it is (he is in the second grade):


Mom

I love you so much, I can't love you more.

I love you so much, you can soar.


I know it is not long, but I think it is spectacular :)

1 comment:

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

Awww...

He is SO fast that I thought he was just a blur. I've never been able to catch him on film.

Very impressive!