Thursday, November 13, 2008

Desperately Seeking Sanity

HA! I finished holiday shopping. Boo Hiss from the crowd ;) Well, everything but 2 gift cards and some dolls for dear daughter's doll house. Shhhh. Don't tell her. Dear husband knows the secret: the doll house is really for me. I think I even have room for it in my room. Dear daughter's room is very crowded......







What have I been doing? Well, pondering life's great mysteries. Like why Tupperware can not ever stay organized? Why do I have to click "OK" twice to delete spam, but deleting important emails is instantaneous? Why do rude people exist? Are we over-parenting our children and setting them up for failure? Why can't girls join the wrestling team? Why don't I ever have any cute shoes?







And as Eminem says "Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity" Who knew that dude could be so prophetic?







So I have recently been fooling around with some snarky logos. Tell me what you think....




Get your Gossip Central gear here.


Get your Enablers Anonymous gear here.

I have a few others up my sleeve.

Peace!

1 comment:

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

Who knew you listened to Eminem!

I just realized that I failed to get you my Christmas lis, but I will be fine with those gift cards you are planning to get me. Sephora and Ebay would be just fine.

Here I thought I was doing so good because I had STARTED my Xmas shopping.

Cute shoes here.

As an enabler, I am partial to the E.A.